Artworks by Artist: Handel, Peter
- Peter Handel is an artist with an international stature and he was born in East-German Anklam in 1949.
- He mainly photographs dancers and topless models and nudes.
- In addition, Peter Handel paints and makes graphics, often with the same theme.
- Trade may be counted among the American Photorealism movement from the seventies, where the visual reality of daily life is represented in reality, without the intervention of emotions.
- Sharp contrasts and nuanced details are characteristic of his style. The work of Peter Handel is exhibited all over the world.
No artworks found for this artist.